A Second Chance
Nearing your retirement after 35 years in the Police force, a killer from the past reaches out to you. One last test.
A detailed storyline will take you through a journey covering the killer's past, their house, their motives and even the murder weapon. You'll need to use Google Maps, visit various web pages, crack a morse code, and figure out the missing clues to stop the killer.
Taking between 90 minutes and 2 hours, this game is suitable for up to 6 people. They can all play in different locations via a video call if you wish. Only one payment is required for all 6 players to play.
The game is custom built on a website and you can see a preview of it in the product images. We'll send you a link to the website and your unique code on purchasing. You'll be able to access the game instantly, or play another day!
Got a question?! Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
- Instant access - you'll be sent a code to access our bespoke game. You can play the game instantly or save it for another day.
- No printer required.
- Price is for up to 6 people to play. Can be played with people in other households via voice or video call. Only purchase one game for up to 6 people.
- Duration of game is approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Comprehensive clues page will ensure you can always progress
- Designed to be played on a laptop or PC, rather than mobile phone
- Difficulty: 7/10
Does your team have what it takes to catch the killer in time?