Elf Detective Unit
It's your year to join the Elf Detective Unit!
Using the power of our interactive Chatbot, you'll be put in touch with Captain TinselSparkle who will oversee your shift at the North Pole.
Be prepared to work out the carolling list for the choir elves, get the present wrapping machines working and importantly, find Santa's missing suit!
We'll provide the game, the music and some puzzles, you just need to keep Christmas on schedule, Detective!
The puzzles are certainly towards the easier end so will be accessible for younger players. Groups of adults will also enjoy the game if they want something easy, fun and festive.
No experience of escape rooms of any kind is necessary. You won't even need any technical skills, just some time to enjoy a festive storyline.
Buying Elf Detective Unit for someone else to play? Use their name at checkout as this is the name Captain TinselSparkle will use throughout the game!
Buying Elf Detective Unit for more than one group? You'll need to purchase each game in a separate order. The game uses the unique Order Number so each group will need a different Order Number.
Got a question?! Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
- Instant access - you'll be sent a code to access our bespoke game.
- Game is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- No printer required.
- Price is for one group to play. If multiple groups are playing then purchase further games in separate orders.
- Can be played with people in other households via voice or video call.
- Duration of game is approximately 60 minutes to 90 hours
- Comprehensive clues page will ensure you can always progress
- Designed to be played on a laptop, PC or mobile
- Difficulty: 1.5/10
Your shift at the North Pole starts now!