Based in Texas, USA, you are hours from being sent to the electric chair as a punishment for your heinous crimes. Your ex-cellmate, Jesse Dickson, is prepared to help you escape, but you'll need to solve clues, disable alarms and bribe guards before you make it to the airfield and flee to Mexico.
Got a question?! Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
- Instant access - you'll be sent a code to access our bespoke game. You can play the game instantly or save it for another day.
- No printer required.
- Price is for up to 6 people to play. Can be played with people in other households via voice or video call.
- Duration of game is approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Comprehensive clues page will ensure you can always progress
- Designed to be played on a laptop or PC, rather than mobile phone
- Difficulty: 8/10
Does your team have what it takes to escape to freedom?