A message direct from the North Pole arrives through your letterbox. Santa needs YOU! 🎄
With only hours to go until the magical sleigh is due to take off, many of the Elves at the North Pole have been struck down with a terrible case of Tinselitus.
There's so much to do... we need to bake Santa's favourite snacks, arrange the play list for the sleigh and get the Christmas Eve Operating System online.
You'll be given puzzles that require you to use Google Maps, listen to songs and solve riddles. There's music throughout and plenty of time for you to top up your hot chocolate (or something stronger!)
Lasting between 60 and 90 minutes, this online puzzle game is family friendly and built for people with no experience of escape rooms. There's plenty to keep players of all ages engaged.
Got a question?! Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
- Instant access - you'll be sent a code to access our bespoke game. You can play the game instantly or save it for another day.
- No printer required.
- Price is for one group to play. Can be played with people in other households via voice or video call.
- Game is valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Duration of game is approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- Comprehensive clues page will ensure you can always progress.
- Designed to be played on a laptop or PC, rather than mobile phone.
- Difficulty: 3/10
Are you ready to join Santa's Squad?!